Blogger of the month - Elevatormusik
We are obsessed with Gillian of Elevatormusik blog and love of accessories, her picture perfect moments are captured brilliantly and her lifestyle tips have helped us no end. We caught up with Gillian to find out a bit more about her unique style. Describe your jewellery style in three words?
- Modern, understated, sleek
What is your top jewellery pick from Browns Family Jewellers this month?
- The Cluse La Boheme watch with rose gold detailing and grey strap. The soft, light colours are perfect for spring and the simple, classic face makes this a great investment piece.
[caption id="attachment_1029" align="aligncenter" width="300"] CLUSE LA BOHÈME ROSE GOLD WHITE/GREY - CL18015[/caption] How would you style this piece?
- This Cluse watch looks lovely as part of a dressed-down spring outfit. I wore it this weekend with some blue jeans, a white textured top and classic white Converse trainers. I finished things off with my favourite beige mac and a slick of rose pink nail polish to tone nicely with the colours of the watch.
- (Jeans are from Topshop, top from Primark, jacket from New Look, shoes from Converse, bag from H&M, nail polish from Essie)
What’s your favourite accessory in your closet and why?
- I have a houndstooth scarf which I love as it was passed down to me from my mum. She bought it when she was around my age, so I love that it has a bit of history to it. Plus, living in Scotland means that it’s always chilly so I get plenty of wear out of it!
Who is your Instagram style crush?
- I love style blogger Carrie from Wish Wish Wish. Her outfits are always classic and wearable with a little on-trend twist, and her photography is stunning too.
What inspired you to start your blog?
- I started blogging back when I was at university and had lots of spare time to fill. I had seen girls similar to me sharing their daily outfits on their blogs and I wanted to do the same thing. I’d never really been interested in catwalks and high fashion, but seeing how normal people styled their clothes and accessories was really inspiring.
What is your favourite thing to do at the weekend?
- I love starting the weekend off with a lie in (who doesn’t?) followed by brunch at a local café – I always go for the Eggs Benedict! After that I’d go for a wander into town to do some window shopping, then finish the day off with a late afternoon cocktail or two before heading home in time for a big Netflix marathon.
What jewellery trends will you be wearing this spring/summer?
- I love that rose gold is still on-trend this year. I’ll definitely be picking up a few more rose gold bits and pieces to go with my new Cluse watch.
Thank you Gillian for taking part in this months Q&A - We love how you have styled our Cluse Bohéme watch.