items item

Spread the cost interest free and pay in 3 instalments

18 Carat Gold Engagement Rings

If you’re looking for a diamond ring that’s beautiful, excellent value for money and high quality, consider one of these 18 carat gold rings. Consisting of 75% pure gold (with the remaining 25% alloyed in other precious metals), these rings are malleable enough to be shaped into stunning, durable designs while still retaining their shape. They also contain lower levels of nickel than 9 carat rings, making them the right option if you have sensitive skin. There are a wide variety of styles to choose from, meaning you’ll be sure to find precisely the right design for you, and there are plenty of options to suit a range of budgets too. Be sure to contact us if you’d like professional, friendly advice to choose the perfect ring.