items item

Spread the cost interest free and pay in 3 instalments

18ct Gold Trilogy Engagement Rings

Our 18 carat three stone engagement rings consist of 75% pure gold, with the remaining 25% alloyed in other precious metals to enable us to shape the ring into a beautiful, durable design. These engagement rings are slightly softer, and more suited to those who have sensitive skin due to the lower levels of nickel in the higher carat. An 18 carat band looks at home with a trilogy of beautiful diamonds, and you can choose a vintage style with the pear cut stones. Browns will have the ring beautifully packaged so that it arrives flawless, just as you’d imagined, so browse the range below and choose a ring you think the lucky recipient will love.