Security & Personal Information:
We are dedicated to ensuring your information is kept safe and secure. We do not sell, lease or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. The information we gather is used for internal record keeping and improving our products and services. Possibly we will contact you periodically by e-mail to inform you about special offers & services.
Personal Data We Collect
We will obtain personal data about you (such as your name, address, phone number, email address, payment details) at various points during your customer visit around the site. for any marketing purposes we do offer an opt out service if you wish to decline this service.
How we will use your personal information Improving our service
To identify you and prevent any fraudulent activity To notify you of any changes to our service Marketing (subject to our opt out service mentioned above)
The personal information we collect about you is used by us to fulfil our statutory obligations, to administer your agreement(s) and contact you, and when otherwise required by law or where permitted by Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
You will have already seen our privacy notice. It is important that you provide us with accurate information. If you provide false or inaccurate information or we suspect fraud, this information may be recorded.
We will retain your data for six years after our account with you is closed, whether settled by you or in default.
You Have The Right To:
- access the information we hold about you
- ask us to make changes to your information to make sure it is accurate/up to date
- ask us to stop or limit processing or delete your information(we are not obliged to do this in relation to information we need as part of our contractual relationship
- receive your information in a format that suits you
- transfer your information to a third party
- Please contact us for further information